1) What is the principal form of collaboration you use today internally and externally with customers?
2) What level of customization on products do you offer customers?
3) Do you provide engineered to order products to customers?
4) To whom do you offer product customizations?
5) For custom high volume production, do you provide:
6) Do you have to manage Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) processes?
7) What is the primary driver for offering custom designed solutions?
8) Has your product lifecycle span changed over the past 12 months?
9) What is the average length of time from engineering to product introduction for your products?
10) What is your research and development (R&D) spend as a % of sales?
11) How many new product introductions do you have on average per year?
12) How many engineering changes do you have that incorporate input from customers or suppliers?
13) What is the primary benefit you obtain from using collaborative engineering?
Please tell us about your organization
14) If you were to increase your ability for engineers and customers to collaborate on designs, how much do you think you could save in Selling, General &Administrative (SG&A) expenses?
15) Your vertical industry?
16) Annual sales revenue: