1) Compared to four years ago, do you believe that incivility in America has been decreasing, increasing or remaining about the same?
2) Have you yourself ever been uncivil to someone else - either intentionally or unintentionally?
3) What is most directly triggering changes in American incivility? (You can give more than one answer)
4) Have you experienced incivility in the past year in any of these situations?
5) Do you think that incivility is just unpleasant or is it actually dangerous for our country?