1) Suppose the election for president was being held today and the candidates were Mitt Romney, the Republican, and Barack Obama, the Democrat. Which would you vote for?
2) Would you say you are better off now than you were four years ago, worse off, or about the same?
3) What would you like to see Congress do when it comes to the health care law?
4) Which one of the presidential candidates — Mitt Romney or Barack Obama — do you think would do the best job of improving economic conditions in Ohio?
5) Overall, do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of the Obama administration's loans to the U.S. auto industry?
6) Would you say the Obama administration’s loans to the U.S. auto industry will make you more likely to vote for Barack Obama for President, less likely, or will not make a difference in your vote for President?
7) Would you say the candidate positions on same-sex marriage make you more likely to vote for Barack Obama, more likely to vote for Mitt Romney, or will not make a difference in your vote for President?