1) Which of these will result in the most economic growth for greater Cincinnati?
2) Is rail important, or not important, to a regional transportation plan?
3) Which one of these statements best describes how you feel about a proposed streetcar in Cincinnati?
4) Will a streetcar in Cincinnati attract young professionals?
5) Will a streetcar in Cincinnati encourage business investment along the route?
6) Will a streetcar in Cincinnati show that Cincinnati is a progressive city?
7) In November, voters will be asked to vote on Issue 48, which would prohibit Cincinnati from spending money on streetcar or rail projects through the year 2020. Do you support, or oppose, Issue 48?