In order for you to make informed health insurance decisions, it is important that you receive the information you need, when you need it. That’s why we are inviting you to share your feedback with us regarding the design and content of this fall’s Open Enrollment communications as well as the online system. We want to consider your input to develop future communications. Please note, your responses and any information you share with us are confidential and anonymous.
Please complete this survey by Friday, January 31, 2014. If you include your name and telephone number (optional), you will be entered in a raffle to win a special gift bag plus your choice of a consultation with a Health Insurance Specialist or the Wellness Program Manager. Many thanks in advance for your participation! —Your OHR Health Insurance Team
1. My printed Open Enrollment materials were:Clear Somewhat clear Unclear
2. My printed Open Enrollment materials were:More eye-catching than last year’s The same as last year’s Less eye-catching than last year’s
3. My printed Open Enrollment materials had:Just the right amount of information Too much information Not enough information 4. How helpful were the online calculators provided on the Open Enrollment Home Page? Very helpful Somewhat helpful Not helpful at all I went online but did not use the calculators I did not go online 5. How easy was it to go online and make your Open Enrollment changes?Easy Somewhat easy Difficult I did not go online 6. How can future Open Enrollments be improved?Your status:Active Retired Participating agency Municipality Other (please specify) If you selected other, please specify:Your bargaining unit / employee type:Fire Bargaining Unit (IAFF) Office, Professional & Technical (MCGEO) Service Labor Trades (MCGEO) Police Bargaining Unit (FOP) Unrepresented Your years of service with the County: Less than 1 year 1 to 5 years 6 to 10 years 11 to 20 years More than 20 Optional for raffle prize drawing: Your nameOptional for raffle prize drawing: Your telephone number
2. My printed Open Enrollment materials were:
3. My printed Open Enrollment materials had: