Qualifying Dates: Friday, September 4 - Saturday, September 5
Main Draw Dates: Sunday, September 6 - Sunday, September 13
All players competing in the US Open and wishing to stay at the official hotel must reserve a room for the 2015 US Open Junior Championships.
(Players may book at alternate hotels and will be reimbursed up to the tournament rate.)
Please complete all of the information below to book your hotel accommodation at the Grand Hyatt - Grand Central Station for the 2015 US Open Junior Championship. All reservation requests must be received by Tuesday, August 4, 2015. Do NOT call hotel directly or Hyatt 800 number to make or cancel reservations or you will not receive the tournament rate. No phone reservations will be accepted.
The Grand Hyatt - Grand Central Station located at 109 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017. Bus Transportation is provided between the Grand Hyatt and the main tournament site. In addition, the hotel is next to the Grand Central Train/Subway terminal.
• Only one room may be reserved per registration form. Do not send two separate forms for one room reservation. If you are sharing a room with another player, only one form should be submitted that includes all of the guests’ names. Please communicate with your roommate regarding the submission of the hotel form. Additional reservation forms may be submitted for additional room requests.
• All reservations require a major credit card guarantee with each form. You MUST submit this request form with a credit card to ensure availability.
• Rooms rates: Doubles $266.27 (tax included) per night. Triple room occupancy: $294.97 (tax included) per night and Quad room occupancy: $323.65 (tax included) per night.
• Rooms will only be reserved for Main Draw, Qualifying players and officially nominated Federation Coach received by Tuesday, August 4th.
• Reservations for player guests or family members will NOT be guaranteed, but will be considered subject to room availability.
• A maximum of four people are allowed per room (two beds). Bed type is upon request only and cannot be guaranteed.
•All Players are required to submit their own Hotel request form and pay for their accommodations. Players will be reimbursed at a rate of $134.00 per night, which is 1/2 the room rate. Players must bring a copy of their hotel receipt to the Junior Office to receive reimbursement.
• Roommates: Players traveling on their own and that do not have a roommate should email email@example.com. It is the player's responsibility to find their own roommate for the event; however, our staff will make an effort to assist the players to find another participate to share a room.• Note: There is a hotel guaranteed check-in time of 4:00p.m. EST and a mandatory check-out time of 11:00a.m. EST.
• Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or a fee of one night will be charged to your credit card.